REVOLAX Sub-Q Non-Lidocaine has the thickest properties within the product line. With its advanced ability to mold, maintain structure, and longevity – it is recommended for treatment of deep-sized to extremely severe wrinkles including nasolabial. This product also works best for cheek, chin, nose and jawline augmentation that require a thicker substance to fill.
REVOLAX Sub-Q is the thickest dermal filler in the REVOLAX range lasting between 12-18 months.
This product is a biodegradable, non-animal based, cross-linked dermal filler for subcutaneous implantation.
REVOLAX is a Class III, CE marked medical device meaning it is legal to use in the UK as it meets all stringent safety tests.
- Hylaluronic Acid concentration 20mg/ml
- Volume 1.0ml
- Duration 12-18 Months
- 280 MPa
Revolax™ Non-Lidocaine must not be used in:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People under age of 18
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid.
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to lidocaine
- Patients who tend to develop hypertrophic scarring.
- Immediately before or post laser therapy, chemical peeling or derma-brasion.
- Areas presenting cutaneous inflammation or signs of infection.